Dow Benelux Integrated Center BV
The Administrative Assistent provides administrative or clerical support and administers general office activities. Such activities are clerical in nature and may include pulling together data, preparing reports, handling requests for information, receiving visitors, preparing travel schedules, arranging calls and scheduling meetings. Works within guidelines under general supervision.
Responsibilities / Duties
- Provides secretarial/administrative support to a group of employees.
- Uses business software applications (e.g., word processing, presentation and spreadsheet) to prepare correspondence, reports, presentations, agendas, minutes, etc.
- Receives, screens and directs incoming calls, visitors, mail and email.
- Maintains physical and electronic files, records, calendars and diaries.
- Prepares various reports in alignment with procedures and guidelines.
- Arranges business travel, coordinate meeting arrangements, and/or track expenses.
What are we looking for?
- You have finished a MBO3/4 education.
- You are fluent in English.
- You have an administrative/secretary background.
- You are able to multi-task and prioritize projects.
- You have excellent planning and organization skills.
- You have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Desktop applications.
Are you flexible, enthusiastic and positive? Then apply for the job by clicking the blue button, or email your resume and motivation letter in English to email@example.com!
For further questions we are always available. Did you know that you can send us your questions via WhatsApp? Our number: 06 19 88 81 81.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.