We are in the search for a: Material Handler Lead in the area of Schiphol and Westpoort.
The Material Handler Lead will be responsible for the day to day operation on 1 or more departments within the Warehouse. He / she will lead a group of associates within the department(s) to successfully complete assigned duties and tasks.
- Ensuring material handlers in work group are completing task timely and accurately
- Communicating in full to the departmental internal and external customers, Customer Service representatives and / or suppliers
- Ensuring all In & Outbound orders / tickets are processed in time according to the SLA
- Communication and handling of deviations with regards to the above mentioned processes
- Training of the team members on the day to day operation as well as training the implementation of new global processes
- Performing SWI assessments
- Ensuring compliance ISO certification
- Ensuring compliance with the LEAN philosophy
- Member of project groups when applicable
Qualifications, skills and experiences request:
- Warehouse Knowledge (> 4 year)
Inbound / Outbound / Inventory processes, handling equipment, Security &Safety
- Leadership / Coaching (> 1 year)
Leading / Coaching, Personal ownership, accountability and mentoring
- Planning: Tactical & Operational
- Quality Management System knowledge: LEAN, ISO and Systems process / orientation
- Computer Skills -Experience Microsoft Office and computer based WMS technology
- Decision Making & Problem Solving- Able to use systematic approach in decision-making
- Language knowledge verbally and written to be able to communicate and understand all SWI's (In Dutch / English)
Are you the one we are looking for? Please write a motivation and press the button: Solliciteer
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.