Warehouse Employee (English)
DPD (Nederland) B.V.
In Dutch we say: nachtbraker. In English we mean a: night owl. A night owl is someone who tends to be awake late into the night. If you're a night owl, you may do your work at midnight and prefer to sleep late in the morning. So… are you a night owl? Great! We have the perfect job for you as a warehouse employee. ;)
What are you going to do?
You’re going to work as warehouse employee at DPD in Etten-Leur. Your main responsibility will be loading and unloading the trucks from DPD. This also means that you need to check the lists of incoming cargo. You need to receive the freight and check the items to ensure the quality of state and that no damage was caused during transport. You need to report damaged items to the supervisors. And you’ll store the incoming freight in the warehouse. Easy peasy right?
What’s so great about this job:
- Money, money! You’ll get €10,34 an hour. And a shift fee between 30% and 50% extra!
- Pay out of your salary every week.
- You don’t need to subscribe to a gym membership anymore. This means: saving money!
- Working in evening and night shifts.
- When you’re going to work at DPD you can join there employee DPD benefit program. This means: discount on items, holidays and theme parks. That’s nice right?
What do you need?
- Your own vehicle (car, motorcycle, bike). Because there is no public transport near DPD in Etten-Leur at night.
- Muscles! For loading and unloading heavy packages from the trucks.
- You want to work in the night shift 01:00 AM - 07:30 AM.
This where you’re going to work as a warehouse employee:
DPD is a worldwide leading international express an package service. They have more than 500 depots in 40 countries with over 26.000 employees. So, the warehouse in Etten-Leur is one of them! You’ll be working in a fun team with nice people.
Do you want to become our new colleagues as a warehouse employee? Great! Apply now by clicking on the “solliciteren” button and login into your Tempo-Team account. Do you still have some questions? Just call us! You can reach us on working days on the number: 076 – 521 18 18. We hope we’ll meet you soon. :D .
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.