Inbound Sales & Service Representative for Royal Caribbean International
You connect easily with other people and you are sales and service minded. You will work for a client of Conduent, Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines. Royal Caribbean International is known for driving innovation at sea and has continuously redefined cruise vacationing since its launch in 1969.
You will be working as an Inbound Sales & Service Representative. You will be responsible for the incoming traffic for Royal Caribbean International. Your work consists of pre- and post-reservations inquiries. You stimulate -selling, cross-selling and customer loyalty. Most of the time you are the first point of contact for customers calling with our contact center.
For this job, we need multilingual people who are looking for a job for a minimum of 6 months.
* You have a very good command of the Norwegian or Swedish or Danish language (near native, written and spoken) and the English language, Dutch not required.
* You can relate to customers and you can use key sales techniques to realize sales results.
* Providing a high level of customer service
* For this vacancy you need a work permit and/or VISA Status for a minimum of one year
Preferably you have experience in working at a call center and/or in a travel related industry.
We offer the following:
* € 13,- per hour (more when you do speak more required languages)
* Travel expenses will be reimbursed
* 6 month contract with possibility to extend
* Attractive incentives
* Great working environment
Flexibility in work schedule is required (minimum of 20 hours a week for at least 3 days a week). Working hours are from Monday to Friday from 8 am-18 pm. Due to the (paid) training and coaching fulltime availability during the first 6 weeks is required. After this period working part-time is a possibility.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.