Dow Benelux B.V.
The R&D Environment-Hygiene-Safety (EH&S) department in Terneuzen has an exciting opportunity for an Office Professional (full-time) in a dynamic team.
The R&D EH&S group in Terneuzen is part of the global R&D EH&S team belonging to the Core R&D Analytical Science organization. Its mission is to deliver effective EH&S solutions through partnership with the Global R&D community that enables innovation through a commitment to a safety culture while assuring compliance.
What are your responsibilities?
- Plan and schedule meetings. Coordinate meeting logistics
- Handle mail, faxes, shipping, and other department requirements
- Set up and maintain department file shares on network server. Assign and maintain access privileges to appropriate files and servers
- Keep track of databases- EH&S OPD and EDMS
- Provide occasional training
- Initiate management of change reviews and update database and documentation in the tool
- Use the department’s documentation systems effectively
- Coach others in building administrative skills.
- Provide support for accounting and expense reporting
- Coordinate travel arrangements for EH&S team
- Act as a focal point and resource for office tools and supplies
- Prepare itineraries and agendas for visitors
What do we offer you?
- An exciting long term job for 32-40 hours.
- A salary around €2500 bruto per month, based on experience.
- Travel expenses and tunnel costs (when necessary) reimbursement.
What are we looking for?
- A minimum of a MBO-4 degree.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Experience in SAP is a plus.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written with ability to interface well with a wide variety of people.
Are you able to handle multiple priorities within a limited time frame and are you able to work independently? Then apply for the job by clicking the button, or email your resume and motivation letter in English to email@example.com!
For further questions we are always available. Did you can easily send us your questions via WhatsApp? Our number: 0 619 88 81 81.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.