Dow Benelux B.V.
As a Electrical Technician you Provide maintenance craft specific support to plants. Maintains and repairs all types of equipment within craft knowledge and expertise. Requires established basic technical skills to perform a range of routine work activities using existing processes and methods.
What do we offer you?
- An exciting full time job.
- Working hours in the day shifts.
- A salary between €2750 and €3250 gross a month, based on experience and education.
- Travel expenses and tunnel costs (when necessary) reimbursement .
What are your responsibilities?
- Diagnoses and corrects equipment problems.
- Calibrates and aligns equipment.
- Completes preventative maintenance activities.
- Checks sizing of components and parts.
- Specifies, requisitions, and installs parts and equipment.
- Coordinates maintenance spare parts.
- Assists in planning, prioritizing, and scheduling maintenance through planner, work coordinator and operations input.
- Sets up and calibrates, tests, measures and repairs all types of controls and instruments with pneumatic, electrical, and electronic variables.
- Repairs, maintains and installs equipment and machinery which is used in the process.
- Troubleshoots and repairs malfunctions and documents failure analysis.
- Collects equipment operation and history data to facilitate reliability improvements.
- Works within established Maintenance Work Processes and helps resolve issues that surface as a result of planning and scheduling work.
What do we ask of you?
- You have a finished MBO4 education (in a relevant field) or MBO3 with intention to pursue MBO4.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, this is a must.
- You have experience in Electrical Maintenance.
- You are able to work independently, you are self-motivated and accountable.
Are you the Electrical Technician we are looking for? Send your cv and motivation to email@example.com or apply by clicking the button.
For further questions we are always available. Did you know you can also contact us via Whatsapp 06-81811988? Send us a message!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.