Dow Benelux Integrated Center BV
The main objective of the Payroll Representative role is to ensure that the employees are paid in time and accurate, in compliance with the respective country tax-legislation, agreed labor conditions and company rules and regulations.
As a Payroll Representative you will be responsible to perform and coordinate administrative and control activities for the EMEAI region on behalf of the Dow Payroll department. In your work you demonstrate structure and process orientation, with an eye for detail. Flexibility is key for your tasks, with a high work capacity. In your interactions with local and international partners you present specialist knowledge in an understandable and winning manner, and are perceived as a valuable advisor. By nature, this job requires a substantial amount of coordination with a variety of internal- and external stakeholders where accountability and ownership of data and processes are key. External reporting to tax and other governmental agencies is also part of the scope of work.
What are your responsibilities?
- Delivering Payroll, Time & Absence, and Data Management in a productive and efficient manner.
- Processing information with confidentiality and with a high level of accuracy.
- Ensuring accurate and timely payments to employees and local authorities.
- Monitoring of service providers, including managing, having accountability for the data to and from the payroll provider.
- Maintaining a "best in class" internal/external compliance landscape and develop it as internal/external compliance environment change.
- Strong collaboration with HR and controllers department.
- Interchange salary input and output data with the payroll provider and perform validation activities to ensure the processing of accurate data.
- Prepare and execute accurate and timely (manual) payments to employees, to local authorities and to the payroll provider.
- Report tax, social security and pension related data to local authorities.
- Perform activities according to the Dow internal control & compliance framework including internal and external audits.
What do we offer you?
- An exciting long term full time job.
- A salary around €2750 euro gross a month, based on your experience.
- Travel costs are paid €0,19 cent per km and tunnel costs are reimbursed.
- For this position Dow can offer you a contract any time.
What are we looking for?
- You have a bachelor in HR, Finance or related area.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
- You have a minimum of 2 years payroll experience both at technical and practical level.
- Experience in payroll related legislations is a pré.
Do you have excellent problem solving and analytical skills together with the ability to manage priorities? Then this is the position for you. Apply for the job by clicking the button, or email your resume and motivation letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org!
For further questions we are always available. Did you can easily send us your questions via WhatsApp? Our number: 0 619 88 81 81.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.