Customer service representative at Dow Chemical
Are you ready for a next-level and international customer service job? The Dow Chemical Company in Terneuzen is looking for new colleagues!
What you'll be doing
As a Customer Service Representative you are the first point of contact for all our customers, whether they contact us by phone or email. You support them during the entire order process, so your tasks, amongst others, include: taking orders, checking order statuses, checking product availability, providing (un)loading certificates, etc.
Who you are
You are a service oriented person and because of the international character of this job, your English language skills are excellent. Furthermore:
- You have at least an MBO 2 degree (NLQF2/EQF2) with relevant experience, or an MBO 3 degree (NLQF3/EQF3) if you don't have any relevant working experience.
- You are in the possession of a valid work permit.
- You have strong planning and organizational skills.
- You have experience with Microsoft Office.
What you'll get
You'll be part of an amazingly fun and energetic team within a professional organization. Besides, we offer you:
- A competitive salary.
- An international work environment, with team members from all over the world.
- Continuous development opportunities, both on a professional and personal level.
- Strong focus on your well-being and health (e.g. gym discount)
About Dow Chemical Company
As a Customer Service Representative you'll be working for the Business Process Services Center (BPSC) in Terneuzen, which supports the Dow Chemical Company in a wide variety of areas, such as logistics, customers service, finance, HR and more. The BPSC employs over 600 employees and represents more than 50 languages and nationalities. This makes us a diverse, but also enthusiastic, curious and energetic bunch. Would you like to join us? We can't wait to meet you!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.