Process Safety Specialist
Dow Benelux B.V.
Dow Benelux in Terneuzen is looking for a Process Safety Specialist that can support the Compliance Governance and ES&S teams with updating the QRA of the Dow site located in Terneuzen.
What are your responsibilities?
- Create a new fully updated version of the legal required Terneuzen site QRA
- Create planning for full update of legal required QRA’s for cross country pipelines
- Support pipeline department in Terneuzen on spatial planning-related issues, including direct interactions with local (municipal) governments along the cross country pipelines.
- Terneuzen Site Leadership advice on greenbelt plans, new tenants or new plans for Dow plant on Terneuzen site regarding External Safety (QRA) aspects (and potential BakerRisk impact).
- Transfer active member of industry and governmental task forces as external safety SME to the people in place.
- Represent industry point of view during the process to come to new or changed special planning legislation as this can impact the Terneuzen site QRA and Cross country pipeline QRA’s.
- EH&S Compliance Team support as external safety SME reviewer – quarterly
- Changes can result in requirements for risk reduction or mitigation measures.
- Support implementation of the new Phast versie 8 software.
What do we offer you?
- A temporary position to fulfill the project. 8-32 hours a week.
- A position from 01/06/2020 till 31/12/2020.
- A market-conform salary based on your experience.
- Travel expenses and tunnel costs (when necessary) reimbursement.
What are we looking for?
- You have a bachelor in Process Technology/Chemical Engineering/Process Safety.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English (Both C1/C2).
- You have extensive experience in similar projects or work experience.
Are you the person for the job? Then apply for the job by clicking the button, or email your resume and motivation letter in English to email@example.com!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.