Customer Service Specialist Turkish
Dow Benelux Integrated Center BV
First thing in the morning you will go through your emails and prioritize them to go on checking open orders and taking action where necessary. Being a successful multitasker is required of you as throughout the day you will perform multiple tasks alongside each other. The tasks of a Customer Service Specialist go from the entry of orders to initial contact with the customer or electronic channel, through material flow, until the correct product arrives at the correct time with the paperwork to the customer.
A Customer Service Specialist pays attention to each aspect of the task as you perform it to minimize errors. Once you have an idea of the tasks you need to complete and when each task needs attention, focus on performing each job as skillfully as you can. You will communicate as a Customer Service Specialist with different departments internally such as logistics, receivable specialists and the account manager. But also internationally depending on which country your customers are based. There will be days where you will also be asked to perform the backup of a colleague, and this is where you organizational skills will be called upon.
Important Notice: You must already be in possession of Valid Work Permit for The Netherlands
What are your responsibilities as customer service representative?
- Perform Order Management Activities, handle routine and non-routine customer order activities, including managing customer demand, following up on samples, complex order entry (i.e. consignment) guiding and leading the activities of the order process, ensuring high quality service with a high degree of accountability.
- Display Customer Advocate Leadership, champion customer needs across all Dow functions.
- Solve problems, demonstrate persistence in overcoming resistance or objections, lead conflict resolution and reaches win- win agreements.
- Utilize the SAP system to accurately and timely place customer orders.
- Be accountable for action, demonstrate urgency, promptly and quickly remove road blocks while assessing multiple opportunities.
What do we offer you?
- An exciting long term full time job.
- A market-conform salary based on your experience.
- An online platform (Good HabitZ) where you can improve your skills by following official e-learnings.
- Group health insurance with a 10% discount on basic pension and 15% discount on plus pension.
- Travel expenses and tunnel costs (when necessary) reimbursement.
- For this position Dow can offer you a contract any time
What do we expect of you?
- You have a Bachelor’s degree.
- You are fluent in Turkish and English (written & oral level C1/C2).
- You have experience with using SAP and/or other technology and systems.
- You have exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to be versatile and flexible with team members, business partners and customers.
- You have the ability to manage conflicting priorities.
- You have the confidence and ability to proactively address customer issues and business requirements.
- You have strong, mature teamwork skills and a desire to work within a team environment.
Who will you be working for?
Dow Terneuzen is the second largest production site of Dow globally and the largest Dow site in the Benelux. Dow Chemical's service center consists of a strong and multicultural team of talented individuals. As Customer Service Specialist you will interface with customers, multiple business and functional partners to deliver exceptional service to customers and profitability to Dow.
For further questions we are always available: 0115-689850 or e-mail to email@example.com.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.