For our customer, Sabic Innovative Plastics, in Bergen op Zoom we are searching for a Master Planner.
The Master Planner Is a critical partner in increasing the level of predictability towards our customers, servicing them in time with the right product of good quality, at the lowest costs possible. Has great impact on the reliabilty of Sabic towards our customers. Has impact on all of Europe.
You will keep the overview for supply chain, manage risk in variation in demand, keeps in contact with various stakeholders and know all ins and outs of the manufacturing resource planning tool.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Keeps the crucial overview for Supply Chain, combining several interests:
* Combines input from a demand planning overview and orders already placed to determine what products have to be made. Determines what products will be produced.
* Determines where these products can best be produced - spreads the demand in a cost effective way over the plants in a way that will serve our customers best and at the lowest conversion costs.
* Determines based on the system what amount of materials has to be ordered for what location.
* Determines the level of inventory needed - minimizes variations in inventories.
* Has an overview of approximately 1 quarter.
* Manages risks by managing in an optimal way the variation in demands by various customers.
- Informs several parties involved: demand planning, customer service, scheduling etc
- Works very closely with multiple stakeholders outside Supply Chain, like Manufacturing, Product Management & Sourcing.
-Strong influencing skills, with the ability to operate effectively within a matrix environment gaining commitment at all organizational levels. Ability to influence people without the need of a direct reporting line.
- Strong analytical skills and able to think on a tactical level. Able to distinguish in priorities.
- Work independently in a rapid changing environment, taking responsibility for delivery of business expectations.
- Strong communication skills and capable to communicate at different levels (from shop floor up to business leaders).
- Fluency in English.
For this position you will need a master or bachelor level in business, logistics, engineering or comparable. You should have at least 2 years experience within supply chain, logistics or operations. Furthermore you possess strong influence and analytical skills, fluency in English is a must.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.