Dow Benelux Integrated Center BV
The Procure to Pay department is responsible for the purchase of materials and services, raw materials and packaging materials. It also provides logistics ‘purchased’ services and the entire administrative processing of purchasing and contracts. Apart from that, it is the responsibility of accounts payable to ensure that all invoices from third parties are verified and processed for payment.
As a Purchasing Analyst you will provide disbursements analysis and report support for DBIC Procure to Pay (PtP) Accounts Payable (APAY) and Travel and Entertainment (TER) sub-processes. In this role you will provide more advanced analytics and reporting support for compliance and exceptions management purposes. The Purchasing Analyst is also part of the cash team, which handles payment activities.
What do we offer you?
- An exciting full-time job.
- Working hours in the day shifts.
- A market-conform salary based on your experience.
- An online platform (Good HabitZ) where you can improve your skills by following official e-learnings.
- Group health insurance with a 10% discount on basic pension and 15% discount on plus pension.
- Travel expenses and tunnel costs (when necessary) reimbursement.
What are your responsibilities?
- Provide support for the development of metrics, analyses, and reporting; delivering KPI metrics and scorecard reporting, providing disbursements (APAY and TER) analyses and support, in addition to responding to planned and ad hoc requests as assigned.
- Support the analytics for Accounts Payable and Travel and Expense reimbursements, and monthly, quarterly, and annual close activities.
- Support Disbursements Analyst III and peer analysts to perform root cause analyses and business process improvement activities to eliminate the root cause of escalations and exceptions.
- Support operations compliance and audit reviews of regional processes.
What do we expect of you?
- You are fluent in English (C1/C2).
- You have at least finished an MBO 4 education.
- You have 3+ years’ experience in Finance, with analytics and reporting experience preferred.
- You have strong analytical skills.
- You have strong communication skills (oral, written and listening, facilitation.
Are you able to work independently and towards tight deadlines? Are you self-motivated and accountable? Do you have a customer service mindset, excellent planning and organization skills?
Apply for the job by clicking the button, or email your resume and motivation letter in English to email@example.com!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.