Do you want to earn a nice salary of € 13,03,- + 5% ADV gross per hour (Incl. ADV allowance) and work fulltime? Start working at Giant in Lelystad as a production employee!What we offer
- Production employee
Besides someone who likes to roll up your sleeves, you ..
- You have your own accommodation and transport.
- Are 18 years or older
- Speak English
- Are available for the following shifts: you can sign for three diffrent shifts the morning shift from 06:00 - 15:00. The day shift 07:00 till 17:00 (the last hour is paid with the bonus of 125%) and evening shift between 15:15 till 00:15 (more flexi
- You are available every saturday for a short shift if you are working the morning shift from 07:30 - 11:45, if you are working the evening shift you'll start from 12:15 - 16:30.
You enter the canteen, grab a cup of coffee or some fruit (free) and chat with your colleagues. After you go to your workplace and you start your day! Together with your colleagues you are engaged in the production of bicycles, which means that the bicycle is literally assembled step by step. How cool that people will cycle through town on the bike that you put together!Where will you work
Giant was founded 40 years ago with a mission to build better bikes. They are committed to a world where cycling is enjoyable for everyone. Will you help them with their mission?
- A good salary of € 13,03 gross incl. 5% ADV per hour (incl. ADV allowance from the age of 23).
- Travel costs up to a maximum of € 6.43 per day
- Growth opportunities
- A fulltime job where you can work a lot of hours
- A free meal when you work in the evening
- Free coffee, tea and fruit in the canteen
- A super fun team with different nationalities
Are you exited to start working at Giant as a production employee? Nice! Apply by clicking on the button. After applying someone will contact with you about when it will be possible to start by Giant. Call us at 088 126 99 35 or E-mail us to email@example.com. You can also sent me a whatsapp to 06 12034342!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.