Operational Support Logistics
Are you creative in finding practical and sustainable solutions regarding logistics? As an operational support expert (quality and inventory) you are focused on improving all processes within this dynamic and growing warehouse near Venray, Arvato!
When there are issues in the warehouse, you will investigate the possible causes. After locating this exact cause, you will come up with creative ways of directly solving the issue. You make sure that these solutions are not only short-term, but also sustainable in possibly-conflicting situations in the future. It is your goal to increase the level of accuracy and quality on the workfloor, keeping an eye on effectiveness and workload. Your days will not be boring since you react quickly to adhoc tasks for example when there are differences in deliveries. You will switch between different IT systems continuously throughout your day. Besides, you take responsibility in preparing, organizing and processing the periodic cycle counts an wall-to-wall counts which of course have to be precise.
Depending on the shifts, you will work from 6.00–14.30h and 14.30-23.00h (2 shifts). In 3 shifts there is an extra schedule from 23.00-6.00h.
What will you get in return?
• An active job in which your problem-solving skills will make all logistic processes run smoother. You will see direct results of your input!
• A job in which you can further develop yourself in knowledge and practical skills;
• A salary which will be paid to you on a weekly basis;
• Since you are working in 2 and 3 shifts, you will also receive shift money of +35% (2 shifts) or +45% (3 shifts). This means you will earn a total of €16,00 or €17,18 bruto per hour;
• You will be able to follow online courses! Because there are more than 100 courses available for you, there always be one that suits your personal interests.
• You have previous experience from another job in logistics;
• Your English skills are of good level;
• You are focussed on improvement
Please do not hesitate to contact us. You can call Annemarie: +31 6-46057333.
I am interested!
Please send in an application through this website and hopefully you will start your new job at Arvato soon!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.