For Dow Benelux we are looking for a Maintenance Engineer.
The Maintenance Engineer (ME) provides engineering support on plant issues that impact production or operational reliability over a short period of time. The ME provides technical expertise, which may be equipment based or repair technique based, which impacts the availability and maintainability of the facility. The ME also provides technical support for Turnarounds.
For this vacancy you need to have the following knowledge:
• GPM / GMWP / GTM work processes
• Basic Reliability Engineering Principles
• Equipment function, operation and maintenance as related to plant operational reliability
• Maintenance and Engineering Information Systems
• Minimum cost of ownership concepts
• Economic evaluation tools
• Maintenance VIP's
More information about this job, please contact RTC Flexcenter Terneuzen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.