Would you like to work in the evening hours while also working on your fitness? And this for €10,34 per hour excluding bonuses for evenings! That is working at DPD in Veenendaal!
What are you going to do
As a warehouse worker you ensure that the containers are loaded and unloaded together with your colleagues. While you take the packages off the line and put them in the container, you train your muscles and this means that you no longer have to go to the gym! In addition, you ensure that the packages arrive to the right owner!
What do you get
As a DPD warehouse worker you can work between 16 hours and 37 hours a week. In addition you get:
- € 10,34 per hour (21 y.o.)
- Between 8 PM and 12 PM you get: € 13.16 per hour.
- Between 12 PM and 6 AM you get: € 14.68 per hour.
- On the Sunday you get: € 15.19 per hour.
- When you work overtime, you get: 11.64 per hour.
- You also receive 8,33% holiday allowance!
- Travel expenses
- Growth opportunities for operator, foreman and much more!
- DPD benefits with discounts and offers for you!
Who are you
As a warehouse worker at DPD in Veenendaal you can:
- Lift at least 30 kilos
- You are available for 2 to 3 days a week to work!
- You have no problem with working in different shifts?
- Morning shift: 10:00 - 19:00. Afternoon shift: 2 PM – 10:30 PM. Evening shift: 6:30 PM – 3:30 AM. Night shift: 10:30 PM – 7 AM.
Working at DPD
As a warehouse worker at DPD you and your colleagues are busy loading and unloading the packages, so that the packages go to the customers and make them happy with their order! You do this while having a nice working atmosphere with friendly colleagues so that time flies fast! Do you want to get more out of your march, then there are certainly growth opportunities!
Ready to start as a warehouse worker at DPD? You can apply quickly by clicking the red button, calling
088-1269911, sending an app to 06-12388743 or you can mail us to noordwest.recruitment@tempo-
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.