For Dow Benelux we are looking for an Expeditor.
Your responsibilities in this role are:
• Provide professional supply chain services and assure on- time delivery of materials and services as per PO’s specifications.
• Provide regular and ad-hoc progress reports on PO’s status and maintain/update data in company’s ERP system.
• Review the PO’s and has a complete understanding of aspects affecting delivery, such as: shipping terms, contractual delivery date, payment conditions, inspection requirements, criticality category of the materials.
• Establish proper communication channels with all PO’s respective stakeholders (Buyer, Vendor and End user).
• Expedite the timely receipt of material PO-acknowledgement and verify that the material information is fully in accordance with specification shown in the material PO.
• Follow-up on execution of KOMs (Kick off Meeting), PIMs (Pre-inspection Meeting and review MoM (Minutes of Meeting).
• Follow-up on non-material requirements such as drawings, data sheets, spare part data packages, etc.
• Review production schedules and follow-up for timely submission of Weekly or Monthly Progress Reports.
• Assist the supplier to identify areas of improvement in order to minimize delays.
• Monitoring Quality Inspection schedules and release by Company and ensure vendor compliance with any inspection requirements
• Liaise with Vendor to secure timely delivery of material(s) specified in PO to Company’s collection stations or any other agreed delivery point and update Company’s ERP system.
• Respond to any status update queries from the stakeholder of material.
• Write notes on POs in Company’s ERP system and/or report these notes in writing to Company explaining the status of the PO, and attach all relevant email correspondence.
• Support Logistics and provide all necessary documentation such as packing list, commercial invoice and delivery notes for proper shipment handling
• Provide in-plant expediting services upon request of the company.
• Mitigating risks and maximizing effective scheduling.
• Able to manage/monitor a multitude of projects simultaneously.
You need to have:
• Bachelor degree or equivalent, preferably in Engineering or Procurement and/or Supply Chain
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience preferably in the Oil & Gas Industry
• Good knowledge of English, both written and verbally
More information about this vacancy, please contact RTC Flexcenter Terneuzen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.