Customer Service and Sales Representative
Du kan tale Dansk? Så leder vi efter dia!
Snakker du Norsk? Så servi for dea!
Talar du Svenska? Då söker vi du!
As an Inbound Sales & Service Representative you provide service to our customers and try to exceed their expectations during each call. Sales and service of product via e-mail and inbound calls. You will lead the customer from the start of the cruise in the booking process through all additional services and desired additions. We offer flight, hotels, transfers and onboard services in addition, that will be handled by you. After you assist the customer there is a wrap-up process to finish your cases.
- You have a very good command of the Norwegian, Swedish, Danish language (near native, written and spoken) and the English language, Dutch is not required.
- You can relate to customers and you can use key sales techniques to realize sales results.
- You have excellent commercial and communicative skills
- For this vacancy you need a work permit and/or VISA Status for a minimum of one year
Preferably you have experience in working at a call center and/or in a travel related industry.
We offer the following:
- € 13,- per hour (more when you do speak more required languages)
- Travel expenses will be reimbursed
- 6 month contract with possibility to extend
- Attractive incentives
Flexibility in work schedule is required (minimum of 20 hours a week for at least 3 days a week). Working hours are from Monday to Friday from 8 am-18 pm. The (paid) training which will take place between 9 am – 5:30 pm from Monday to Friday. Due to training and coaching is fulltime availability during the first 6 weeks required. After this period working part-time is a possibility.
Interested? Please apply as soon as possible!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.