Would you like to work in a small and loyal team? A good working atmosphere is important to you?
What you are going to do
As a warehouse employee at Arvato (Schiphol-Rijk) you will be responsible for the import and export shipments that arrive daily. You are going to prepare them for further shipment. The tasks will be:
- Unloading trucks;
- Checking incoming freight/shipments;
- Unloading plane plates and pallets;
- Dividing, sorting, scanning and labeling orders;
- Register and processing orders in SAP.
Who you are
- Good level of English in speaking and writing, because of the communication in this company;
- Experience as a warehouse employee;
- Available: 30 to 36 hours a week, from monday till sunday (in two different shifts: 08.00 - 18.00h and 12.00 - 22.00h);
- Possibility to get a Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG).
We offer you
- A long-term job, there are possibilities to get a contract at the company after you have worked via Tempo-Team;
- Salary: €9,11 bruto per hour, with 14% extra charge for working in shifts;
- Travel expenses compensation with a max of €7,27 a day;
- A training to become a certified airfreight employee and an introduction program to prepare you to become an allround employee.
Looking for diversity in your daily work? Then apply for this job: press the button below, call us at 088-1269935 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.