Home Fashion Group Tilburg
Are you looking for a job where you can start working very soon and do you have your own transport? Don’t look any further! We have what you need at Kwantum Tilburg.
What will you be doing?
As employee in the warehouse of Kwantum Tilburg you are responsible for delivering and storing the products that our stores ordered. You pick and pack those orders with a voice pick system or picking list and make sure they get sent to the correct store. You’ll complete these tasks by using an EPT (electric pallet truck), reach truck, forklift truck or by feet. Next to all of the above you will also be:
- Driving through the warehouse with an EPT collecting orders with help of the voice pick system
- Making sure all the products are ready for shipping
- Responsible for loading and unloading the goods out of the trucks
- Making sure the intern transport of goods are executed correctly
- Process the paper and plastic that comes back from the stores
Who are you?
You don’t have any problems being on your feet the whole day and lifting heavy products. As a warehouse employee you will be doing physical work, so you will definitely get your 30 minutes of exercise every day! These things are also quite important:
- Experience with an EPT or forklift truck means you have a big advantage
- You can start working very soon
- You have your own transport
- You don’t have any problems lifting products of 30 – 40 kilos
- You’re available 32 – 40 hours a week (in 2 shifts)
- You’re flexible in planning
This is what we can offer you:
You can count on the next few things if you start working for us:
- A salary of €10,12 gross per hour (based on age 23 and older)
- Working after 21.00h guarantees you an allowance of 50%
- Working on Saturdays guarantees you an allowance of 33%
- The possibility of getting your EPT, forklift- or reach truck certificate
- A job with a possibility of an indefinite contract
- A social and informal work environment
- The possibility to recharge your battery in the company canteen
Excited about what you’ve just read? Contact us as fast as possible! We will look together what will fit you and what are the possibilities for you in Kwantum. Call us on 076-5211818, mail us your resume on email@example.com or apply with the red button underneath and we will contact you!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.