Are you looking for a job at a high state company? And you have a forklift licence and forklift experience? Than this vacancy is something for you.
The name of the role is “Material Handler”
The Material Handler will report to the Supervisor and will be responsible for maintaining material supply to the assembly line. This person will be monitoring the material needs during the first and second shift of the assembly line, replenish as necessary, and notify their supervisor and/or the Production Coordinator when materials are needed to ensure no line-downs.
- Ensure that line-side material bins are sufficiently stocked at all times and are replenished to ensure no operator downtime.
- Assist in implementation and maintenance of 5S and Lean manufacturing best practices.
- Help to maintain necessary inventory of manufacturing supplies (MRO), e.g. latex gloves, cotton swabs, etc.
- Reorder material as necessary to replenish Raw-in Progress (RIP) and line-side storage.
- Repackage and/or de-trash raw material as needed in order to present material to production as appropriate.
- Assist with cycle counting of material to ensure inventory integrity.
- Assist with the preparation of goods for shipment.
- Other tasks as deemed necessary.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in warehousing or material handling.
- Ability to read fill out material transfer forms.
- Must have command of the English language, both written and verbal.
- Must be reliable, have good initiative, committed, and quality focused.
- Ability to perform repetitious duties while standing for long periods.
- Ability to lift 15 kg on a daily basis.
- Ability to maintain a safe working environment.
- Possible weekend work and overtime required.
- In possession of a valid Dutch Forklift Certification, is necessary.
- In possession of a valid Dutch Reach truck Certification, is a pre.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.