The APAY Specialist provides disbursements analysis and reporting support for BPSC Procure to Pay (PtP) Accounts Payable (APAY) and Travel and Entertainment (TER) sub-processes. The individual in this role provides more advanced analytics and reporting support for compliance and exceptions management purposes.
Analytics: S/he provides support for the development of metrics, analyses, and reporting; delivering KPI metrics and scorecard reporting, providing disbursements (APAY and TER) analyses and support, in addition to responding to planned and ad hoc requests as assigned
Service Delivery: The individual in this role will work with moderate supervision to accomplish his/her own assigned workload and collaboratively with other members of his/ her APAY, TER, or cross functional team in compliance with the approved PtP process standards at the agreed service levels.
Assist in the development and maintenance of disbursements process standards and procedures
Support the analytics for Accounts Payable and Travel and Expense reimbursements, and monthly, quarterly, and annual close activities
Support analyses and provide insight to resolve Level III escalations from 3rd party managed services teams
Support Disbursements Analyst III and peer analysts to perform root cause analyses and business process improvement activities to eliminate the root cause of escalations and exceptions
Utilize the work load repository, SAP ECC and request management tools to capture work product and requests in support of robust demand management. Periodically review and evaluate content to support continuous improvement activities
Support Disbursements Analyst III to proactively identify analytics and reporting needs, assist in design and implementation of continuous improvement activities
Support operations compliance and audit reviews of regional APAY and TER processes.
Perform reporting and analytics to support fact based decision making, as assigned
Support metrics data capture, analysis and reporting for performance scorecard, Mutual Service Agreement and Service Level Agreement Reporting
Main activities: Cash related activities
• Returned/Rejected payment process, for DOW and tenants.
• Reset payments
• Manual payments is also not described in the available reconciler DTP’s.
• Rush payments, same as manual payments.
• Pension payments for DOW Pension fund.
• Nettings for both DOW and all tenants.
• Duplicate payment report, for DOW and tenants.
• Payment selection foreign currencies and South African payment selection foreign currencies, for DOW and Blue Cube.
• Consignment and PO release.
• SWIFT proof of payments for Dow and tenants, when requested
• Remittance advice, updating the table for automated remittance advice.
• Trinseo Luxembourg payment process.
• Intercompany payments for Turkey and South Africa (Blue Cube).
• RCI’s in regards to escalations.
• Meridian VAT.
• Payment recall.
• Payment amendment.
Min. MBO 3/4
3+ years� experience in Finance, with analytics and reporting experience preferred
Accounts Payable and Travel and Entertainment experience preferred
Shared Services and Service Management experience a plus
Experience with SAP ECC, ARIBA, and other enterprise wide Procurement systems a plus
Expertise in excel required, experienced with reporting and data base tools (such as Tableau), preferred
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.