Export Documentation Administrator
The Export Documentation Administrator is responsible for truck, marine and rail orders shipped into the Eastern Europe Growth Region, certain documentation is required for import of the material and/ or to ensure payment is received. The Export Documentation Administrator is responsible for managing one or multiple defined regions, across businesses. The primary function is to issue and collect all correct export documents, matching customer needs and expectations.
• Ensure fully corrective documents are issued/ collected in order that material can be cleared and payment will be
received on time.
• Deliver accurate and timely documentation in conformity with customer and/ or country and/ or Letter of Credit
requirements. Track where this is not happening, establish why and ensure corrective action is taken.
• Measure performance of third parties with regard to receipt of their documentation after shipment.
• Identify and escalate issues to Export Documentation Coordinator for resolution.
• Maintain overview of orders and planned shipments.
• Prepare, collect and send documents on time.
• Proactively work to satisfy customer requirements.
• Understand the importance of high quality documents and seeks to provide them.
• Communicate effectively in a timely manner.
• Understand and follow DBIC work processes.
• Work effectively as part of a team and contributes to team goal and team spirit.
• Operate as back-up of the Export Documentation Coordinator to ensure initial response to issues and questions can
be addressed in a timely manner.
• Fluency in English (written & oral)
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Desktop applications
• Experience with SAP R2/3
• High level of accuracy and eye for detail
• Team player
• Ability to work towards tight deadlines
• Knowledge in Customer Service and/ or Logistical experience is an advantage
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.