Medewerker Personeelsadministratie Terneuzen
Dow Benelux BV
You have always had passion for human resources, you are very intrested in the financial apsect of HR and you know how to handle payroll inquiries. You are ready to be the Payroll Specialist at Dow Benelux in Terneuzen.
As HR Payroll Specialist you will lead and represent the payroll of the aligned EMEAI countries. The main objective is to ensure that the employees are paid in time and accurate. Furthermore, you will be responsible to perform and coordinate administrative and control activities for the EMEAI region on behalf of the Dow Payroll department.
What are your responsibilities?
- Deliver all Payroll, Time & Absence, and Data Management activities for your geographical area of responsibility in a productive and efficient manner.
- Develop and implement payroll strategy.
- Lead Payroll strategic improvement projects, change projects
- Monitor and manage outside service providers, including managing, owning and having full accountability for the data to and from the payroll provider.
- Process information with confidentiality and with a high level of accuracy
- Ensure accurate and timely payments to employees and local authorities
- Maintain a “best in class” internal/external compliance landscape and develop it as internal/external compliance environment change.
What do we offer you?
- An exciting long-term full-time job.
- Working hours in the day shifts.
- A market-conform salary based on your experience.
- An online platform (Good HabitZ) where you can improve your skills by following official e-learnings.
- Group health insurance with a 10% discount on basic pension and 15% discount on plus pension.
- Travel expenses and tunnel costs (when necessary) reimbursement .
- For this position Dow can offer you a contract any time.
What are we looking for?
- You have a Master or Bachelor degree in HR, Finance or similar.
- You bring a minimum of 5 years payroll experience, both at a technical and practical level in diverse business and work processes or other relevant job experience.
- Your professional experience can either be within payroll/finance or HR compensation and benefits where you will have gained practical experience with designing / operating centralized business models.
- You have excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- You have a strategic and analytical mindset combined with strong communication and persuasion skills.
- You have strong consulting and change management skills.
- You are fluent in English (written & oral) and having knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
Are you a natural leader, do you know how to put the employee first and are you an organizational talent? Then apply for the job by clicking the red button, or email your resume and motivation letter in English to email@example.com!
For further questions we are always available.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.