Export Documentation Coordinator
As an Export Documentation Coordinator you will be part of the Supply Chain Operations department which is responsible for the coordination of logistic services, such as road and marine transports and the storage of Dow products. It makes sure that Dow products are delivered on time throughout Europe Middle-East and Africa. The several teams working within the department focus on areas like logistic coordination, including carriers and storage facilities. Supporting International Trade Operations (compliance with customs regulations, the creation and timely delivery of original documentation packages for export purposes) and Quality is also one of the tasks. Another team is engaged in the observance of (financial) damage suffered as a result of errors and accidents during the logistic process and holding someone accountable for it.
The role of Export Documentation Coordinator is to monitor and coordinate operational activities to ensure export documentation for several transport modes (truck, marine, rail) is processed in line with the established work process and the functional requirements of Supply Chain Operations. The Export Documentation Coordinator demonstrates a greater knowledge of the Eastern Europe Growth Region and has an in-depth knowledge of the country requirements where Dow material is shipped to. Works proactively with regard to the issuing/ collection of export documents and is exceeding customer expectations by the level of service provided.
- Ensure fully corrective documents are issued/ collected in order material can be cleared and payment will be received on time.
- Deliver accurate and timely documentation in conformity with customer and/ or country and/ or Letter of Credit requirements. Track where this is not happening, establish why and ensure corrective action is taken.
- Measure performance of third parties with regard to receipt of their documentation after shipment.
- Gather input, analyze the data and gain consensus when making decisions.
- Willingly accept changes and modify work habits to adapt to it.
- Bachelor degree
- Two to five years of relevant work experience
- Fluency in English (oral and written)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Desktop applications
- Experience with SAP R2/3
- High level of accuracy and eye for detail
- Excellent customer service mindset
- Knowledge of customer service, logistics, customs/export and INCO terms is a plus
We offer a challenging (fulltime/part-time) position within a young organization, market conform salary and travel expenses.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.