HR Data Management Administrator
As an HR Data Management Administrator you will be responsible to perform administrative and advisory activities on behalf of Dow HR department.
• Deliver HR services for the EMEA region.
• Be the knowledgeable focal point regarding the administrative activities for lifespan, pension, compensation & benefits, holidays, allowances, insurances, making employer statements and database updates.
• Proactively build strong team relationships that help improve efficiency
• Process information with confidentiality and in a highly accurate way
• Keep HR systems up to date
• Filing documents in personnel files and keep administration conclusive
• First-line follow up on requests and questions, by monitoring the HR administrator support functional mailbox
• Support to update OD’s (operational disciplines) upon approval from HR Dow
Background in HR administration
• Fluency in English, Dutch and other European languages (written & oral)
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Desktop applications, especially Excel
• Strong analytical skills
• Works independently, is self-motivated and accountable
• Ability to work towards tight deadlines
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects as appropriate with a high degree of accuracy
• Customer service mindset
• Excellent planning & organization skills
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.