Dow Benelux B.V.
This job involves the execution of Process Engineering tasks for various projects up to 10MM$. The timelines of these projects and assignments vary from one month to half a year. We require process engineering skills being aligned to Dow for a longer period.
- Provides Process Engineers deliverables to capital project team according to Dow owned Global Project Methodology.
- Cooperates with Manufacturing, Process Automation, Project Management Design Engineering and other stakeholders
in the execution of projects.
- Supports Manufacturing in definition, evaluation and implementation of projects aligned to business goals and
- Applies the Dow Process Engineering Work Process Discipline.
- Applies Dow Most Effective Technology and implements this as the preferred solution where applicable.
- Executes process engineer’s tasks of a project within time, with the right quality and treats information as confidential.
- BSc or MSc Engineering / Chemistry
- 5+ Years of experience as a process engineer, preferably within the Petrochemical industry.
- Process Engineering Lead experience is an advantage, the candidate has to be capable of leading/executing projects
- Experience within a (chemical) production environment is an advantage but not a must.
• Good communication skills in English.
• Understands Chemical Engineering fundamentals and how to apply them to technical problems.
• Experience with Relief device design and review is an advantage
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.