Assoc Process Engineering Manager
For Dow Benelux we are looking for an Assoc. Process Engineering Manager.
This job involves the execution of Process Engineering tasks for various projects up to 10MM$. The timelines of these projects and assignments vary from one month to half a year. We require process engineering skills being aligned to Dow for a longer period.
Education / experience
- BSc or MSc Engineering / Chemistry
- 5+ Years of experience as a process engineer, preferably within the Petrochemical
- Process Engineering Lead experience is an advantage, the candidate has to be capable
of leading/executing projects independently.
- Experience within a (chemical) production environment is an advantage but not a must.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Understands Chemical Engineering fundamentals and how to apply them to technical
- Experience with Relief device design and review is an advantage
Interesting in this job? Please contact RTC Flexcenter Terneuzen
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.