Customer Service Coordinator
Are you excited to join a small team in a young and growing company? Do you have an international mind-set and are you intrigued by customer service? For our office located in The Netherlands we are looking for a Customer Service Coordinator. Grab your chance and apply now!
Job Description - Customer Service Coordinator
The current team of Customer Service Coordinators consists of 6 members and manage our Key Accounts for over 240 customers in 170 countries. The job opening is for a key Account and the assortment offered consists of 200 SKU’s consisting of Point of Sale/ Merchandise Materials main product categories are Glass, Barware and Textiles. As this is an international role specific knowledge and understanding of Logistics, Purchasing, Finance and Warehousing is required. Responsible from order to cash. Strong focus lies on customer relationship management and sales development.
• Act as Single Point of Contact on Point of Sale/ Merchandise Materials for the customer.
• Manage customer expectations pro-actively
• Support customer in their supply planning & Keep them informed on assortment and upcoming changes
• Monitor transport lead times and delivery dates, in case of issues, take corrective actions.
• Register complaints, secure the follow up of the complaints, send monthly complaints report to key customer and internal stakeholders.
• Monitor invoicing and provide support to Finance Department in dunning process.
• Project Management for ad hoc requests from customer
• Develop knowledge about each customer’s business model and requirements
• Share success stories (peer to peer)
• Establish and expand relationships, more direct contact enhancing social-emotional connection
• Actively chase priority markets and follow up to serve their needs and build a relationship
• Inquiry Management- Call customer after inquiry receipt to verify needs & ensure full understanding to achieve successful sales & on time delivery
External – Contacts with customers worldwide and with Global Marketing our Customers
Internal – Contacts with Customer Service Support, Procure to Pay, Transport Management, Masterdata, Warehouse and Finance.
To be successful in this role you will have 3+ years of professional customer service experience in a multi-cultural environment with cross-functional teams. You have a degree, with ideally a specialization in Sales & Operations, Supply Chain, Marketing or Communication. Your excellent commercial & communication skills and proven track record in customer service will ensure you are well equipped to manage customer expectations.
• Excellent commercial skills & Understanding customers perspective
• A customer- and results oriented person
• Takes helicopter view
• Works Independently & Shows perseverance
• Good communication and social skills - Team player
• A flexible attitude to working hours and tasks
• Disciplined, Accurate and self-starting qualities
General: Minimum of MBO / HBO Degree
Experience: Minimum of 3 to 5 years work experience in similar role
System: SAP R/3 or another ERP programme. MS Office (Excel & Word)
Languages: Dutch and English. Preferably German as well.
Interest? Respond quickly!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.