Hej! (Swedish for Hello). :) Do you want to work fulltime? And do you want to get a internal training for the EPT? Then you need to check out this vacancy as a orderpicker at XPO Oosterhout!What we offer
- A fulltime job! Isnt' that great?
- A salary from €10,31 bruto an hour (21 year) .
- Shift allowance from 13,75% = total €12,43 an hour
- Opportunities to grow in your career.
- Your salary weekly paid on your bank account.
Besides that you love Swedish furniture it’s also important that:
- You can apply for a VOG.
- You live near Oosterhout. Unfortunately you don’t receive travel allowance. But maybe this will give you some extra motivation to go on your bicycle to work. :)
- You’re physically fit enough to stand, walk and lift heavy products all day.
Your job as a orderpicker: First of all we will train you to drive a EPT (electric pallet truck). Because… safety first! After finishing your training it’s time for the real job! Vrooooom. There you go on the EPT, driving through the big warehouse. With hand scanner you know exactly where to be and which product you need to pick. When you arrive at the right location, you put the product carefully on your EPT. Sometimes this could be really heavy products like closets, tables of chairs. So we guarantee you that you will get muscles!Where will you work
When you start working at XPO Oosterhout as a orderpicker you’ll become part of a really big family. Your colleagues have different kind of nationalities. So maybe you can learn some other languages during work as well! At XPO Oosterhout you get a lot of opportunities to growth in your career. Aaron (orderpicker at XPO) tells us: “The colleagues and ambiance in the company are great. You won’t notice any difference between a permanent employee or a agency worker. Everyone is treated equally.’’.
Does this sound good to you? And you do you want to become a orderpicker at XPO Oosterhout? Apply by clicking on the application button on your website. We’ll contact you within 2 days after your online application. Do you still have some questions? Just give us a call on: 076 - 521 18 18. You can also send a email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. See you soon!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.