Customer Service Specialist German
As a Customer Service Specialist with Dow Terneuzen you will find that you have a perfect balance between repetitive and creative work. You will work with many different processes and many different projects. You will continuously feel challenged. The Customer Service Specialist role is for those who are willing to help customers. You are open for daily contacts. You are open for ongoing changing environment and ownership taking.What we offer
- An exciting full time job
- A market-conform salary
- An online platform (Good HabitZ) with e-learnings
- Dow can offer you a contract any time
- Travel and tunnel expenses reimbursed
- You have a Bachelor’s degree.
- You are fluent in 3 languages Dutch, English and German.
- You have experience with using SAP and/or other technology and systems.
- You have exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to be versatile and flexible with team members, business partners and customers.
- You have the ability to manage conflicting priorities and have the confidence and ability to proactively address customer issues and business requirements.
- You have strong, mature teamwork skills and a desire to work within a team environment.
The assignments of a Customer Service Specialist will vary from entering requests to communicating with the customer or electronic channel until the correct product arrives at the correct time with the paperwork to the customer.
As a Customer Service Specialist you focus on every part of the task at hand as you perform it to limit blunders. Once you have the tasks and assignments in mind that need consideration, you will focus on performing each job as skillfully as you can.
- Perform Order Management Activities, deal with routine and non-routine customer order activities, including managing customer demand, following up on samples, order entry (i.e. consignment) guiding and leading the activities of the order procedures.
- Enter orders, use the SAP system to accurately and timely place customer orders.
- Display Customer Advocate Leadership, champion customer needs across all Dow functions.
- Be accountable for action, show urgency, promptly and quickly remove road blocks while assessing multiple opportunities.
- Solve problems, show persistence in overcoming resistance or objections, lead conflict resolution and reaches win- win agreements.
Dow Terneuzen is the second largest production site of Dow globally and the largest Dow site in the Benelux. Dow Chemical's service center consists of a strong and multicultural team of talented individuals. As Customer Service Specialist you will interface with customers, multiple business and functional partners to deliver exceptional service to customers and profitability to Dow.
Working for Dow is fun! Not only is the job interesting and challenging but you are rewarded by the amazing colleagues you encounter. Sounds like you ideal job? For further questions we are always available: 0115-689850 or e-mail to email@example.com.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.