Logistic Service Coordinator
As Customer Service Specialist you will interface with customers, multiple business's and functional partners to deliver exceptional service to customers and profitability to Dow. By building successful relationships, you will pull together and align multiple internal resources and capabilities, toward the goal of zero defect customer satisfaction.What we offer
- A market-conform salary
- An exciting full time job
- An online platform (Good HabitZ) with e-learnings
- Travel and tunnel expenses reimbursed
- Dow can offer you a contract any time
Meeting the customers requirements is what keeps your fire burning! Ensuring on-time delivery and lowest cost-to-service product transportation to the final destination.
- You have a Bachelor or Bachelor thinking level
- You are fluent in English (C1/C2)
- Monitor timely shipments by Logistics Service Providers from origin. Monitors systems transactional activity and resolves transaction failures. Monitors and checks the shipment creation process, arranges transport, checks compliance with loading date
- Identify non-compliance of Logistics Service Providers and takes appropriate action and supports logistics Quality Measure
- Resolves logistics issues in the material flow work process to ensure compliance with customer requirements.
- Verifies if logistics capability versus special requirements can be matched. Responsible for accuracy of logistics data and accurate logistics charges.
- Manages non-standard orders, changes and exceptions requiring different transport arrangements.
- Processes high value or legally complex claims and determines correct course of action.
- Communicates special delivery requirements to the carrier and finds alternative carriers
Dow Benelux constantly works on innovation. They do this by combining scientific insights with their technological knowledge. The beating heart of Dow Benelux is in Terneuzen, Zeeuws-Vlaanderen (Zeelandic Flanders, the Netherlands). With its 17 plants and about 3,200 employees, Dow Terneuzen is the second largest production site of The Dow Chemical Company. As the largest employer in Zeelandic Flanders, Dow contributes to the economic and social success of this region.
Working for Dow is fun! Not only is the job interesting and challenging and you are rewarded by the amazing colleagues you encounter. Sounds like your ideal job? For further questions we are always available: 0115-689850 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.