Customer Service Specialist Italian
A Customer Service Specialist pays attention to each aspect of the task as you perform it to minimize errors. Once you have an idea of the tasks you need to complete and when each task needs attention, focus on performing each job as skillfully as you can. You will communicate as a Customer Service Specialist with different departments internally such as logistics, receivable specialists and the account manager. Also internationally depending on which country your customers are based. There will be days where you will also be asked to perform the backup of a colleague, and this is where your organizational skills will be called upon.What we offer
- An exciting long term full time job.
- An online platform (Good HabitZ)
- A market-conform salary based on your experience.
- Travel expenses and tunnel costs reimbursement
- Group health insurance
- You have a Bachelor’s degree.
- You are fluent in English and Italian (written & oral level C1/C2).
- You have experience with using SAP and/or other technology and systems.
- You have exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to be versatile and
- flexible with team members, business partners and customers.
- You have the ability to manage conflicting priorities.
- You have the confidence and ability to proactively address customer issues and business requirements.
- You have strong, mature teamwork skills and a desire to work within a team environment.
As a Customer Service Specialist in Dow you will manage the entry of orders, from the initial contact with the customer or electronic channel. Through material flow to the time the product arrives at the correct time. Arrive at the time with the correct product, with the correct equipment and correct paperwork to the customer. Furthermore, in the event of a service failure you will initiate the correct action for resolution of the failure, and take the lead position in resolution for the customer.Where will you work
Dow Terneuzen is the second largest production site of Dow globally and the largest Dow site in the Benelux. Dow Chemical's service center consists of a strong and multicultural team of talented individuals. As Customer Service Specialist you will interface with customers, multiple business and functional partners to deliver exceptional service to customers and profitability to Dow.
Working for Dow is divers and fun! Not only is the job interesting and challenging but you are also rewarded by the amazing colleagues you encounter, the canteen that provides yummy food at lunch and the get-togethers that are organized for fun and team bonding!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.