“An apple a day keeps the doctor away”, does this quote relate to you? Would you love to start a career in the food industry? Do you live in the area of Roosendaal, Breda or Etten-Leur? And do you want to earn €11,12 an hour? Become a production employee for a big fruit and vegetable company in Zundert (only 15 minutes driving from Breda!).What we offer
- Money of course. You’ll receive €11,41 an hour.
- Weekly payments of your salary.
- Additional shift fees between 12% and 50%!
- Training opportunities to grow in job positions.
- A job for a longer period of time.
So, what are you going to do as a production employee?
- You speak Dutch and/or English. This is important because of the safety in the company.
- You’re willing to work in 3 shifts (morning, day and night).
- You’ve own transport from and to the company Ardo in Zundert.
You’ll be responsible for different kind of tasks related to manufacturing products. For example you’ll be busy inspecting and screening different kind of fruits and vegetables. It’s important that you can work independent and report production issues to the team lead. The other day you’ll be busy with packing and unpacking products. Everyday will be different and you’ll never get bored!Where will you work
Ardo in Zundert is one of the factories that process fruit and vegetables into frozen products. You can think about spinach a la crème or smoothies. Now you probably think ... Where is Zundert? Well actually quite close. You can drive there in 20 minutes by car from both Breda and Roosendaal. Nice huh? At Ardo they are always looking for nice new colleagues who can strengthen their team.
Does this vacancy sound like something you're up for? Apply directly!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.