Junior Associate Purchasing Analyst
As an associate purchasing analyst you manage assigned tactical spending’s. You create value by providing appropriate input, development and implementation of the sourcing tactical spend items. You work with a moderate degree of supervision.What we offer
- A market-conform salary
- An exciting full time job
- Travel and tunnel expenses reimbursed
- An online platform (Good HabitZ) with e-learnings
- You are already in possession of a valid long term work permit for The Netherlands.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent, preferably in Engineering or Procurement and/or Supply Chain.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience preferably in the Oil & Gas Industry.
- You are fluent in English (C1/C2)
- Computer literate and knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Explorer, Outlook, SAP/ERP system.
- Provide professional supply chain services and assure on- time delivery of materials and services as per PO’s specifications.
- Provide regular and ad-hoc progress reports on PO’s status and maintain/update data in company’s ERP system.
- Review the PO’s and has a complete understanding of aspects affecting delivery, such as: shipping terms, contractual delivery date, payment conditions, inspection requirements, criticality category of the materials.
- Expedite the timely receipt of material PO-acknowledgement and verify that the material information is fully in accordance with specification shown in the material PO.
- Follow-up on non-material requirements such as drawings, data sheets, spare part data packages, etc.
- Assist the supplier to identify areas of improvement in order to minimize delays.
- Monitoring Quality Inspection schedules and release by Company and ensure vendor compliance with any inspection requirements Liaise with Vendor. Secure timely delivery of material(s)
Dow Benelux constantly works on innovation. They do this by combining scientific insights with their technological knowledge. The beating heart of Dow Benelux is in Terneuzen, Zeeuws-Vlaanderen (Zeelandic Flanders, the Netherlands). With its 17 plants and about 3,200 employees, Dow Terneuzen is the second largest production site of The Dow Chemical Company. As the largest employer in Zeelandic Flanders, Dow contributes to the economic and social success of this region.
Working for Dow is fun! Not only is the job interesting and challenging but you are rewarded by the amazing colleagues you encounter. Sounds like you ideal job? For further questions we are always available: 0115-689850 or e-mail to email@example.com.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.