EPC Contract Administrator
The Contract Administrator (CA) works under functional direction of an EPC Contract Manager supporting both office and field administration to ensure effective implementation of the contracts as well as taking tactical activity to improve efficiency of Contracts and manage the day-to-day commercial issues to create value. In this role, the Contract Administrator shall provide continuity and coordination between the Owner, EPC organizations and Construction Contractors on contract and procurement matters by delivering added value to our shareholders, reducing leakage, and promoting consistent and cost effective solutions across business units, projects and locations. The role provides oversight of the preparation of the ITB package and management of the bidding process through award and continues in a lead role once an EPC firm is selected by administering and coordinating all project activities.What we offer
- A market-conform salary
- An exciting full time job
- An online platform (Good HabitZ) with e-learnings
- Travel and tunnel expenses reimbursed
You have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced and challenging environment. Communicate and negotiate effectively in a team environment. Implement various contracting strategies for proper work execution. Work with the project teams and maintain effective relationships with business focal points, JV partners, contractors and parent company stakeholders.
- You are in possession of a Bachelor/Master in Engineering, Business Administration or Accounting
- Fluent in Dutch & English
- 10 to 15 years EPC experience in the field managing contract and having work for an EPC company
- A minimum of 5 years experience in commercial contracting with external and/or JV partners or large Capital Procurement leadership position
- Have worked in various countries working with diverse global cultures
- Gather and compile data essential to formation and/or administration of contracts
- Assist with implementation of Contract Management practices and procedures and coordinates and monitors completion of assigned tasks
- Receives limited direction from supervisor and may support one or more Projects with Contract Administration & Procurement duties
- Maintains a working knowledge of Dow’s Contract Management & Procurement Standards/Policies, programs and goals by planning and applying Contract Management practices and procedures as established by Dow on a project site
- Ensure and apply functional work processes and procedures to comply with audit reviews & Prepare and maintain all electronic and hard copy files in accordance with Dow’s Numbering and Filing System
- Perform all other duties requested by immediate supervisor(s) in order to support and achieve project milestone goals
- Understand technical terminology and developments and apply technical skills or procedures
Dow Benelux constantly works on innovation. They do this by combining scientific insights with their technological knowledge. The beating heart of Dow Benelux is in Terneuzen, Zeeuws-Vlaanderen (Zeelandic Flanders, the Netherlands). With its 17 plants and about 3,200 employees, Dow Terneuzen is the second largest production site of The Dow Chemical Company. As the largest employer in Zeelandic Flanders, Dow contributes to the economic and social success of this region.
Working for Dow is fun! Not only is the job interesting and challenging but you are rewarded by the amazing colleagues you encounter. Sounds like you ideal job? For further questions we are always available: 0115-689850 or e-mail to email@example.com.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.