Piping engineer Terneuzen
Dow Benelux B.V.
The engineer operates in the Dow Benelux Technical Expertise and Support department, which is a main contributor in building and modifying chemical process plants.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Perform piping basic designs (front end loading) and coordinate detail engineering for multiple small and intermediate
- Follow up of technical interfaces with team members from the other design disciplines like E&I, civil, vessels and
mechanical and internally piping.
- Communicate progress of your projects with the Piping Area Lead.
- Design according to Dow, national and international codes and regulations.
- Ensure that environmental, safety and loss prevention principles.
- Support process engineering and maintenance activities.
- Min. 5 years’ experience in piping engineering and revamp projects.
- Professional user of S3D (Smart 3D).
- Can act as a piping design lead in site executed projects, handling multiple small projects.
- Is able to assist remote designers in our DOW India Office.
- Has good verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of national and international regulations and codes.
- Experienced with Office Software (excel, outlook, word).
- Not afraid of height.
- Dutch Write, read, speak preferred
- English Write, read, speak
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.