what will you do
As Customer Service specialist you will interface with customers, multiple business and functional partners to deliver exceptional service to customers and profitability to Dow. By building successful relationships, you will pull together and align multiple internal resources and capabilities, toward the goal of zero defect customer satisfaction. You will also manage the entry of orders, from initial contact with the customer or electronic channel, through material flow, until the product arrives at the correct time, with the correct product, with the correct equipment and correct paperwork to the customer. Furthermore, in the event of a service failure you will initiates the corrective action for resolution of the failure, and takes the lead position in resolution for the customer.
- Perform Order Management Activities, deal with routine and non-routine customer order activities, including managing customer demand, following up on samples, order entry (i.e. consignment) guiding and leading the activities of the order procedures.
- Enter orders, use the SAP system to accurately and timely place customer orders.
- Display Customer Advocate Leadership, champion customer needs across all Dow functions.
- Be accountable for action, show urgency, promptly and quickly remove road blocks while assessing multiple opportunities.
- Solve problems, show persistence in overcoming resistance or objections, lead conflict resolution and reaches win- win agreements.