Terug naar vacature
Total Rewards Specialist
The Total Rewards Specialist provides high quality consultation and business process support to
employees and leaders regarding Benefit programs/services in the EMEAI (Europe, Middle East,
Africa and India) region and is empowered to resolve HR inquiries on these subjects. The Total Rewards Specialist plays a key role enabling HR business processes and drives a best in class Employee Experience.
- A market-conform salary
- An exciting full time job
- An online platform (Good HabitZ) with e-learnings
- Travel and tunnel expenses reimbursed
You have a passion for learning. You are never satisfied with the status quo, You build successful relationships and thrive in diverse networks and working teams. You are willing to try “new ways” of doing things and you enjoy using data to tell a story or make a case for change.
- At least two years of experience in Benefits/Pension management and Benefit’s or Finance administration in Europe is desirable.
- In possession of a Bachelor degree & a long-term valid workpermit for the Netherlands!
- Fluent in English (C1/C2)
- Understanding of basic Benefit philosophy, theory and methodologies, programs, practices, and policies.
- Ability to effectively work through other people and be collaborative, cross-functional and diplomatic.
- Knowledge of and experience with HR technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and work with a sense of urgency in a highly dynamic environment.
The candidate will act as Subject matter expert for Total Rewards Benefit inquiries, and acts as the subject matter expert on end-to-end processes, anticipates patterns and links across HR disciplines, and looks beyond the immediate problem to the wider implications.
Furthermore the candidate will represent the discipline on projects.
Additionally, this role requires the ability to think strategically, systemically, and analytically while
consulting with internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide consulting and support for all assigned inquiries regarding Benefits en Pension programs, typically on a regional level.
- Handling HR inquiries (via phone, digital communication), identifying and delivering solutions to employees and People leaders.
- Ensure high levels of customer service to employees. Assist in EMEAI Benefits and cross discipline projects.
- Engages in maintaining documentation of operating policies, guidelines, and procedures. Ensuring accurate and timely payments.
- Perform activities according to the Dow internal framework including internal and external audits.
- Continuously improves processes for efficiency and service.
- Interfaces with external vendors such as pension funds, audit partners, Independent Financial Advisers, as well as internally within HR. Create and maintain (compliance of) documentation of work processes, guidelines, and procedures.
- Continuously help to improve processes and improve employee experience.
Dow Benelux constantly works on innovation. They do this by combining scientific insights with their technological knowledge. The beating heart of Dow Benelux is in Terneuzen, Zeeuws-Vlaanderen (Zeelandic Flanders, the Netherlands). With its 17 plants and about 3,200 employees, Dow Terneuzen is the second largest production site of The Dow Chemical Company. As the largest employer in Zeelandic Flanders, Dow contributes to the economic and social success of this region.Job application
Working for Dow is fun! Not only is the job interesting and challenging, but you're rewarded by the amazing colleagues you encounter. Sounds like your ideal job? For further questions we are always available: 0115-689850 or e-mail to email@example.com.