what will you do
The candidate will act as Subject matter expert for Total Rewards Benefit inquiries, and acts as the subject matter expert on end-to-end processes, anticipates patterns and links across HR disciplines, and looks beyond the immediate problem to the wider implications.
Furthermore the candidate will represent the discipline on projects.
Additionally, this role requires the ability to think strategically, systemically, and analytically while
consulting with internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide consulting and support for all assigned inquiries regarding Benefits en Pension programs, typically on a regional level.
- Handling HR inquiries (via phone, digital communication), identifying and delivering solutions to employees and People leaders.
- Ensure high levels of customer service to employees. Assist in EMEAI Benefits and cross discipline projects.
- Engages in maintaining documentation of operating policies, guidelines, and procedures. Ensuring accurate and timely payments.
- Perform activities according to the Dow internal framework including internal and external audits.
- Continuously improves processes for efficiency and service.
- Interfaces with external vendors such as pension funds, audit partners, Independent Financial Advisers, as well as internally within HR. Create and maintain (compliance of) documentation of work processes, guidelines, and procedures.
- Continuously help to improve processes and improve employee experience.