Terug naar vacature
Do you know how to collect orders at a fast pace? And do you want to earn € 13,36 per hour? With allowance on weekends and during night shifts ?! Where are you waiting for? Then become an logistic worker at Albert Heijn distribution center Zaandam!What we offer
- A salary of € 13,36 per hour (at 23 years of age)
- Allowance of up to 100%
- With allowances you earn up to €17.33 per hour
- Free parking & easy with public transport
- A flexible schedule and a job for longer time
- Travel allowance
As an logistic worker it is important that you can work on weekends (friday or saturday)! Further:
- You have a good command of the Dutch or English language.
- You can work in shifts from 07:00 - 15:30 and 22:00 - 06:00 (only workingin the morning shift is also possible)
As an logistic worker you will be driving with an EPT. By means of the order picking system you know exactly where to go and which products to pick up. This way you know how to collect all orders at a fast pace. From time to time you will have to use your muscles. That saves you a visit to the gym. Ideal right ?!
- Collect orders
- using a voice picking system.
- Work in a cool work environment.
- Lift products onto pallets at a rapid pace.
Working at Albert Heijn distribution means working in one of the largest warehouses in the Netherlands! The warehouse is known for the latest systems and techniques. No boring work! In addition, you work with nice colleagues and there is a pleasant atmosphere.
Albert Heijn distribution center is open seven days a week! Work continues as usual during the weekend and at night. Logistic workers work in two shifts. With allowances that can be as high as 100%. That is good money!(If you only want to work in the morning shift that is also possible)
Is that just a great job as an logistic worker! Apply now and you will be in touch with us within 2 working days. That means your first salary within two weeks! If you have any questions, don't hesitate. Call us on 088 126 99 35 or email firstname.lastname@example.org