Production worker Merba
Do you live in or around Oosterhout and are you interested in working in one of the largest cookie factories in the Netherlands for the Summer season? We can offer you a temporary job!
What will you be doing as a packer/production worker at Merba?
You will be working at a cookie factory which makes (chocolate)cookies for all around the world. You will be mainly working at machines to pack the cookies in the right boxes and keep the process running. This requires speed and accuracy. You make sure every product is packed correct and neatly. Packing cookies is quite repetitive, so it’s important you’re able and willing to do that.
Who you are:
- You have affinity with the foodbranche
- You want a well-paid job for a few months
- You have your own transport
- You don’t have problems with working in 3 shifts
- You are accurate and have experience as a packer
What you get:
- Salary from €11,19
- 38% or 39% extra allowance for working between 18.00 – 06.00
- Travel expenses
- A great company to work for
- Guidance from experienced coworkers
If you start working at Merba, you will work in a fun and diverse team. It can get really busy and quite hectic. Are you able to handle that?
Does this sound like a job you’d be interested in? Apply today via the red application button or call us via 076-5211818. Of course you can also send us an email with your CV + motivation: firstname.lastname@example.org
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.