Design Engineer II
Dow Benelux B.V.
You will be operating in the Dow Benelux Terneuzen Engineering Solutions department, which is a main contributor in building and modifying chemical process plants.
Depending on your experience your tasks will be
• Contribution to project scope definition performing front-end loading and detail engineering for site managed projects.
• Specification of equipment and preparation of discipline inquiry packages, follow up of technical documentation and coordination with team members from the other disciplines like civil, piping etc.
• Communicate progress of projects with the project lead engineer.
You will be responsible for
• Verifying and completing project scope for specific area of expertise.
• Sizing and the selection of process instrumentation.
• Completing basic engineering packages.
• The specification of process instrumentation and control valves.
• Guiding and controling the instrument and electrical (low voltage) design of projects executed in house, as well as, in external engineering companies.
• Designing according to Dow, national and international codes and regulations.
• Ensuring that environmental, safety and loss prevention principles are used.
• Supporting process engineering, process automation and maintenance activities + process safety.
• The communication with production, construction and instrumentation contractors.
• The field verification and detail engineering as required to learn and build experience in the job.
What you need to have
• Good communications and interpersonal skills are preferred.
• Fluency in English.
• Knowledge of regulations and codes.
• Experience in Microsoft tools and CAD.
Does this sound like the job for you? Do you have the correct experience and did you study instrumentation engineering? Write us an email with your motivation and CV.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.