Dow Benelux Integrated Center BV
As the Procure to Pay department you responsible for the Purchase of materials and services, raw materials and packaging materials. You also provide logistics ‘purchased’ services and the entire administrative processing of purchasing and contracts. Apart from that, it is the responsibility of accounts payable to ensure that all invoices from third parties are verified and processed for payment. The ‘Travel and Expense report team’ covers the compensation of travel and entertainment costs. This is a service P2P provides for all Dow entities in Europe, Middle-East and Africa (EMEA): about 200, in 25 different countries. By doing so, it must always meet both internal requirements and legal and tax regulations.
You are expected to
• provide support for the development of metrics, analyses, and reporting; delivering KPI metrics and scorecard reporting, providing disbursements (APAY and TER) analyses and support, in addition to responding to planned and ad hoc requests as assigned.
• You will also work with moderate supervision to accomplish his/her own assigned workload and collaboratively with other members of your APAY, TER, or cross functional team in compliance with the approved PtP process standards at the agreed service levels.
• Assist in the development and maintenance of disbursements process standards and procedures.
• Support the analytics for Accounts Payable and Travel and Expense reimbursements, and monthly, quarterly, and annual close activities
• Support analyses and provide insight to resolve Level III escalations from 3 rd party managed services teams.
• Support Disbursements Analyst III and peer analysts to perform root cause analyses and business process improvement activities to eliminate the root cause of escalations and exceptions.
• Utilize the work load repository, SAP ECC and request management tools to capture work product and requests in support of robust demand management. Periodically review and evaluate content to support continuous improvement activities
• Support Disbursements Analyst III to proactively identify analytics and reporting needs, assist in design and implementation of continuous improvement activities
• Support operations compliance and audit reviews of regional APAY and TER processes.
• Perform reporting and analytics to support fact based decision making, as assigned
• Support metrics data capture, analysis and reporting for performance scorecard, Mutual Service Agreement and Service Level Agreement Reporting
• Fluent in English (written & oral)
• Analytically strong
• an independent worker, self-motivated and accountable
• able to work towards tight deadlines
• An excellent planner and organizer
• Strong in your communication skills (oral, written and listening, facilitation)
• You have Customer service mindset
• You have an MBO4 education
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.