Financieel administratief medewerker Terneuzen
Dow Benelux Integrated Center BV
Financial data, procurement and logistics are music to your ears. Working at a major international company is your ambition. And you are not afraid to take on the pressure and book results. If this applies to you, keep on reading because this job might be the one for you!
As PO Expeditor (Financieel administratief medewerker) you will work at the the Procure to Pay department. This department is responsible for the Purchase of materials and services, raw materials and packaging materials. It also provides logistics ‘purchased’ services and the entire administrative processing of purchasing and contracts. Apart from that, it is the responsibility of accounts payable to ensure that all invoices from third parties are verified and processed for payment.
In this position you will provide support for the development of metrics, analyses, and reporting; delivering KPI metrics and scorecard reporting, providing procure to pay analyses and support, in addition to responding to planned and ad hoc requests as assigned.
What do we offer you?
- An exciting full time job firstly for six months, but with good performance can be extended.
- A market-conform salary based on your experience.
- An online platform (Good HabitZ) where you can improve your skills by following official e-learnings.
- Group health insurance with a 10% discount on basic pension and 15% discount on plus pension.
- Travel expenses and tunnel costs (when necessary) reimbursement.
What are your responsabilities?
- You will provide support for the development of metrics, analyses, and reporting; delivering KPI metrics and scorecard reporting, providing procure to pay analyses and support, in addition to responding to planned and ad hoc requests as assigned.
- You will support the analytics to support buy channel standardization, contract terms and conditions standardization, vendor and business user self-service adoption strategies, and catalogue management strategies.
- You will assist in the development and maintenance of purchasing process standards and procedures
What do we expect of you?
- You are in the possesion of a bachelor.
- You are able to work towards deadlines.
- You are able to work independently, but working as a team is what gives you energy as well.
- You have expertise in excel and experience with reporting and data base tools (such as Tableau) would be great.
- You have experience with SAP ECC, ARIBA, experience with other enterprise wide Procurement systems is a plus.
- You are fluent in English (written & oral).
Do you have a customer service mindset, are you self-motivated and accountable and do you have strong communicational skills? Then apply for the job by clicking the red button, or email your resume and motivation letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org!
For further questions we are always available. Did you can easily send us your questions via WhatsApp? Our number: 06 19 88 81 81.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.