Ingram Micro CFS Benelux B.V.
Different jobs in an impressive warehouse in Waalwijk with a great salary and shift allowance!
Ingram Micro is best known as the distribution Centre of Bol.com and De Bijenkorf. With their various work possibilities you can gain diverse experience and have the opportunity to work there for a longer period of time. And the possibility to get a contract from Ingram Micro!
In 2017 more than 50 Tempo-Team employees got a contract from Ingram Micro
You will be working with a great team in an international atmosphere. The primary languages spoken are English and Dutch, but you will work with colleagues from all nationalities and backgrounds. There will be an English-speaking Inhouse colleague on the job to help you with your questions.
As a warehouse employee you will perform tasks to support inbound and outbound warehouse operations. Tasks such as:
- Picking: collecting orders using a hand scanner.
- Packing orders and processing them in the computer or else.
- Quality control
- Forklift/EPT work
- Loading and unloading
At Ingram Micro we work almost 24/7, so you could work in the morning, afternoon, evening and weekends. Perfect for your schedule!
We do ask you to be available a minimum of 3 days per week in one or more of the following shifts:
6:00-17:00 and/or 09:00-20:30
15:30-02:30 and/or 17:00-02:30
You start the job with a paid training!
- A fun, flexible part-time job for 8-32 hours per week
- The possibility to gain diverse experience in a big, well known warehouse
- An hourly pay of €10
- Additional fee for weekends (50%), after 19:00(10%), after 24:00 (25%) and overtime! (25%)
- Travel allowance from 10km +
- Personal support on a daily basis if required.
- Possibility of a contract with Ingram Micro!
- You have warehouse experience or want to learn about warehouse work.
- You don’t mind being physically active and enjoy working in shifts
- You have your own transport
- You are responsible and a proactive teamplayer. With a sense of humor!
Are you eager to start working here? Contact us via 076-5211818, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the red button!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.