Ingram Micro CFS Benelux B.V.
Different logistic jobs in an impressive warehouse in Waalwijk with a great salary and shift allowance!
Ingram Micro previously named Docdata) is best known as the distribution Centre of Bol.com and De Bijenkorf. With their various work possibilities you can gain working experience on different departmentss and have the opportunity to work there for a longer period of time. Besides that there is also the possibility to get a contract from Ingram Micro!
In 2017 more than 50 Tempo-Team employees got a contract from Ingram Micro. Do you want to be the next one?
You will be working with a great team in an international atmosphere. The primary languages spoken are English and Dutch, but you will work with colleagues from all nationalities and backgrounds. Every day there is English-speaking Inhouse colleague from Tempo-Team Ingram to answer with your questions.
As a warehouse employee you will perform many different tasks to support inbound and outbound warehouse operations. Tasks such as:
• Picking: collecting orders using a hand scanner.
• Packing orders and processing them in the computer
• Quality control
• Forklift/EPT work
• Loading and unloading
At Ingram Micro we work almost 24/7, so you could work in the morning, afternoon, evening and weekends. Perfect for your schedule. Are you at least 2 days in the week available for the minimum of 8 hours?
6:00-17:00 and/or 09:00-20:30
15:30-02:30 and/or 17:00-02:30
You start the job with a paid training!This training will take 2 days. So even if you are only available on the 2nd shift you will need to do this training during the day.
• Additional fee: for weekends (50%), after 19:00(10%), after 24:00 (25%) and overtime(25%) which accumulate; for example: Saturday + nightshift = ( 75%) !
• A fun, flexible part-time or fulltime job for 16-40 hours per week
• The possibility to gain diverse experience in a big, well known warehouse
• An hourly wage of €10
• Travel allowance from 10km +
• Personal support on a daily basis if required.
• Possibility of a contract with Ingram Micro! Especially if you want to work in evening shifts.
• You have warehouse experience or want to learn about warehouse work.
• You don’t mind being physically active and enjoy working in shifts
• You have your own transport
• You are responsible and a proactive teamplayer. With a sense of humor!
Are you eager to start working here? Contact us via 076-5211818, send an email to email@example.com or apply via the red button! Do you prefer to WhatsApp? 06-12090946
- Please note: we do not offer accommodation -
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.