Are you the enthusiastic and versatile Executive Assistant we are looking for? Do you have at least
10 years of experience with supporting senior management within the financial world? Then we
would love to hear your story.
As Executive Assistant you will provide secretarial, administrative and organizational support to Chief Operating Officer who is responsible for all IT and Operations of our company.
As an experienced Assistant, you know how to manage and monitor multiple and complex calendars,
book (international) trips and organize meetings. You deal with incoming and outgoing email (analyze
content, decide on course of action) and handle telephone calls.
The Executive Assistant we are looking for acts as a representative ambassador for the COO and for
the company in general. Your well-developed communication skills enable you to establish and maintain
contacts with in- and external parties easily. You are able to keep overview when the workload is
heavy and are at your best in challenging situations.
Furthermore you are responsible for:
- Monitoring deadlines and alert relevant parties;
- Not only read the mail but also take the necessary actions;
- Organize and take notes of the management meeting;
- Supporting a positive work atmosphere and team spirit;
- Making a substantive contribution to the improvement and maintenance of processes and procedures;
- Next to support of the COO also support of 2 direct reports of the COO;
- Functioning as a backup for executive support colleagues.
This is a fulltime position based in Amsterdam (Zuidas)
The Executive Assistant position requires initiative, and a service and quality oriented attitude. You
can cope well with stress. You are flexible and able to operate independently as well as part of a
dynamic team. You naturally excel in planning and organizing, and you take quick and resolute
Furthermore we ask for:
- Higher professional education (HBO) working and thinking level acquired by means of education or work experience;
- At least 10 years of experience in a management support position;
- Experience in a similar position within the financial world;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and team working skills;
- Have a good sense how to deal with sensitivities within the organization and the ability to properly deal with confidential information;
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language (spoken and written);
- Good knowledge of MS Office and in particular PowerPoint (preparation of presentations).
Would you like to respond to this vacancy? Use the button below!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.