Lab employee, Medewerker customer service Laboratorium
Every day Mars Incorporated takes thousands of decisions that are informed by laboratory data. It is essential that Mars Associates have access to laboratory data that is accurate, reliable and timely to ensure consumer and brand protection, provide competitive advantage and enable operational excellence.
The purpose of the NIR Assistant is primarily to support the MGS NIR Expertise center based in Veghel.
• Sample administration (e.g. log-in, labelling, storage, destruction)
Analyzing incoming samples on the NIR instruments.
Heb je interesse in deze uitdagende baan bij dit mooie bedrijf dan ontvangen we graag je CV en motivatie geschreven in het Engels.Voor vragen of meer informatie nodigen we je van harte uit om contact met ons op te nemen.
• Sample and package shipment
• Documentation and record maintenance related to the tasks of the NIR assistant role: records about requested and incoming samples, continuous improvement of NIR assistant documents and manuals, etc.
• Giving feedback (in English) on sample shipments and other communications to NIR key-users from all global Mars sites.
• Maintaining the NIR analyses room and sample storage room(s): Responsible for the supervision of stock and working state of supplies, instrumentation and peripherals
• Execute several ad-hoc administration tasks (e.g. booking external meeting rooms, facilitating activities)
• Supporting the NIR projects on request. This may involve logistics in sample collection and/or analysis, documentation (in English) and basic data handling
• Execute remotely NIR key-user training in English
• Execute remotely some key NIR maintenance and troubleshooting activities on NIR hardware and software
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.