who you are
For the role of Receivable Specialist it is important to have a good insight in your customers portfolio and payment behaviors. It is critical to build up a good connection with your customers as well as your internal stakeholders in Invoice to Cash, Customer Service and our Commercial and Financial teams, to be able to tackle any incoming issue or query in a timely, constructive, and effective manner. You don’t step away from a problem, but you show to be independent and proactive to ensure the best customer experience. Together with your excellent communication skills in Italian/Turkish/ Polish and English, you’ll be able to understand our customer’s needs, as well as ensure invoices are issued and processed timely and correctly.
Furthermore, you have:
- A Bachelor's degree. A diploma in finance is preferred but not necessary.
- The ability to communicate in English and Italian/Turkish/Polish. The combination of English with another language can also be interesting.
- A valid work permit for the Netherlands
- Experience in working with Excel
- A reliable and responsible character
- Stress-resistant and able to respond quickly in difficult situations.