what will you do
As a DSS Data Specialist, you will be part of the EHS&S Diamond Systems Solutions (DSS) - Business Process Team. Together with your colleagues, you will define, deliver and support sustainable EHS&S solutions that enable safe, reliable, quality and productive business processes that support best-in-class Employee and Customer Experience.
Furthermore, you will get workplace experience in a central function supporting all Dow businesses. In this position, you will be part of a global and multicultural team and company, which puts diversity and inclusion as a core pillar for business success. You will also have the opportunity to build a professional network.
Other tasks for this function include:
- You will drive implementation of best practices in data management within the areas of scope.
- You will be supporting critical Dow business and company compliance activities under various Chemical Management Programs.
- You will be presenting project status and progress in regular meetings outlining roadblocks as well as next steps.
- You will cooperate with the involved stakeholders to follow through on the needed actions.
- You will be trained in industry-standard systems such as SAP to enter, maintain and improve data.
- Depending on your skill set, you will be included in different projects, or potentially get the opportunity to independently plan and execute individual cross-functional subprojects.